Monday, January 28, 2008

I think I've got it...

If you've been reading my most recent posts - here (1) and here (2) (note: that's the order you should read them, despite the chronology) - you'll notice that I've been playing around with the pub date and time function in Blogger.

It all goes back to January 12, when I complained that posts saved in draft form and then published, contain the day/time they were begun and not when they appear.

I heard that in Wordpress, you can set pre-set pub dates for entries. That's a great feature.

Not so in Blogger. However, I did find that you can change the date manually, by going into post options and then resetting 'post date and time'.

In fact, I'm going to do that right now (marking this post Jan 28, noon) so if you're following the chain, you'll likely read this first.

1 comment:

Martin Waxman said...

This was also published on Sunday, January 27.