Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The pod before Christmas

Well, today's the day that Inside PR #143 is released. I think it's a lively episode that touches on Twitter etiquette (Twitterquette?), media and conflict of interest.

Not bad for a holiday show...

From my perspective, I find it hard to believe I've been doing this for close to a year. And I have to say, I've had a great time sharing my thoughts, learning from and being challenged by my fellow podcasters and hearing from listeners. (I hope you've found the same.)

It's been a blast sitting in my study on Sunday nights in front of a Gzowski-esque mic, feeling like a Talk Radio DJ. And, it's a lot less solitary than writing a blog.

It's also an honour to be part of a show that was nominated one of the 'best social media podcasts' of the year (voting encouraged).

So now, in the spirit of the season, I offer my special thanks to Terry Fallis and David Jones for asking me on the show and keeping me on my toes; and to Julie Rusciolelli for being my freshman buddy.

And thanks to everyone who tuned in. I'm looking forward to more...

Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

2 comments:

Terry Fallis said...

You're a pro Martin. We're lucky to have you on IPR...

Ter

Sean Bailey said...

I've only been listening to the show for probably a month or two and I've found it quite engaging and just as important, entertaining. You guys seem to have a good rapport with one another and it shows, even though you're not even in the same room!

I voted for IPR and I'll also continue listening in the new year! Happy holidays!